Companies and industries may apply for a Certification of Non-Controlled Products for substances not included in the list of dangerous drugs and Controlled Precursors and Essential Chemicals (CPECs) or Certificate of Exemption/Board Resolution for Exemption for products/ preparations/ chemical mixtures containing dangerous drugs and/or CPECs that are automatically exempted and/or above the Table of Concentration Limits.
3. Company Profile (CP)
4. Material Safety Data Sheet / or Safety Data Sheet (with complete CAS Number) (MS) or Certification from Supplier/s (CS) or Certificate of Analysis (complete assay for products with Controlled chemicals) (CA)
5. Updated PDEA License as required (PL)
6. Formulation of the product (FP) (for manufacturers /compounders only)
7. Picture of the product(s) (PP) if possible
Note: Application form and attached documents shall be placed in CD or USB Flash Drive. Only Applications in CD or USB with complete requirements and in correct format will be accepted.
Example format: Company name_Document Type (Code)_date of Application (mmddyyyy)
If more that one application, designate a letter at the end of each file name. Each set of application must contain the complete requirements (a - f). A maximum of ten (10) products per request is allowed.
Ex: JT Laboratory_MS_02042015_A (for application number 1)
JT Laboratory_MS_02042015_B (for application number 2)
If an application contains 10 products, indicate a number per MSDS at the end of the file name.
Ex: JT Laboratory_MS_02042015_A_1 (for product number 1 in the application)
JT Laboratory_MS_02042015_A_2 (for product number 2 in the application)
|1. Application Form||AF||JT Laboratory_AF_02042015|
|2. Sworn Statement||SS||JT Laboratory_SS_02042015|
|3. Company Profile||CP||JT Laboratory_CP_02042015|
|4a. MSDS||MS||JT Laboratory_MS_02042015
If more than one application, place letter A in the end of the file name.
If an application contains more than 10 chemicals, indicated a number per MSDS at the end of the file name.
Note: All MSDS should be converted to pdf format from MS office document
|4b. Certificate from Supplier||CS||JT Laboratory_CS_02042015|
|4c. Certificate of Analysis||CA||JT Laboratory_CA_02042015|
|5. PDEA License||PL||JT Laboratory_PL_02042015|
|6. Formulation of product||FP||JT Laboratory_FP_02042015 (for manufacturers /compounders only)|
|7. Picture of product||PP||JT Laboratory_PP_02042015|
Only Applications with complete requirements and in correct format will be accepted. Upon acceptance of application, a corresponding claim stub is issued.
1. File the application. An officer from the DDB Legal Division will receive, evaluate/ analyze the application/documents. If documents are complete, a transaction/reference number will be given to the applicant.
2. Application will be processed and approved.
3. Wait for the release of the approved Certification or Exemption. (The status of application may be checked online using the Application for Certification and Exemption Database System)
4. Pay the corresponding Fee of P300.00 per request (maximum of 10 items/ request) pursuant to Board Regulation No. 1, Series of 2014.
Substances in Table I and Table II of the 1988 Convention
Phenylacetic acid (from Table II to Table I effective Jan. 2011)
Methyl ethyl ketone