Please enclose a SELF - ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE if you wish to have your certification / exemption mailed to your company through registered mail only. Please ensure that you have placed the proper amount of stamps in a legal - size envelope in order to have the certification / exemption delivered through registered mail.
Certification and Exemption Requests 16 OCT 2019
Announcements and Advisory
- On the use of Ordinary Prescription Forms in prescribing dangerous drugs during the duration of the State of Public Health Emergency under Proclamation No. 922
- Amendment of advisory dated 18 March 2020 with the subject, "Use of Electronic Prescription for Dangerous Drugs during the duration of the State of Calamity pursuant to Proclamation No. 929 of the Office of the President"
- Extension of applications for vacant positions
- Use of Electronic Prescription for Dangerous Drugs during the duration of the State of Calamity pursuant to Proclamation No. 929 of the Office of the President
- Advisory for Applicants of Certificate for Non-Controlled Chemicals and Certificate of Exemption for Products or Chemical Mixtures that Contained Controlled Substances in line with the "Enhanced Community Quarantine" being implemented in the entire Luzon