Issuance of Certification for Non-controlled chemicals and Certificate of Exemption / Board Resolution for Exemption for products /chemical mixtures containing Controlled Chemicals – This pertains to review and evaluation of requests for a Certification stating the absence of non – controlled chemicals or a Certificate of Exemption for finished products containing controlled chemicals pursuant to Board Regulation No. 1, S. 2014. All applications shall be made PRIOR to importation and arrival of shipment.
Application for CERTIFICATION (non-controlled) and EXEMPTION (with controlled chemicals)
Note: All applications shall be made PRIOR to importation and arrival of shipment. Application Form and supporting documents shall be placed in CD or USB Flash Drive. Applications in CD or USB with complete requirements and in correct format will be accepted (Pdf Word).
- Duly notarized Application Form (AF) (Certification and Exemption)
- Company Profile (CP) (FOR NEW APPLICANT ONLY))
- Material Safety Data Sheet / or Safety Data Sheet (with complete CAS Number) (MS) and/ or Certification from Supplier/s (for incomplete CAS) (CS) or Certificate of Analysis (complete assay for products with Controlled Chemicals) (CA)
- Updated PDEA License as required (PL) (FOR EXEMPTION ONLY)
- Formulation of the product (FP) (for manufacturers /compounders ONLY)
Upon acceptance of application, a corresponding claim stub is issued.
Company name_Document Type (Code)_date of Application (mmddyyyy)
If more that (1) one application, designate a letter or a number at the end of each file name. Each set of application must contain the complete requirements from (1-4). A maximum of ten (10) products per request is allowed.
Ex: DDB_AF_07182016_A (for application number 1) or DDB_AF_07182016_1
If an application contains 10 products, indicate a number per MSDS at the end of the file name
Ex: DDB_MS_07182018_A_1 (for product number 1 in application A)
1. Present the CD or USB containing the complete documents in correct format to the DDB Legal officer for evaluation. If approve, a CLAIM STUB WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ISSUED containing the Transaction Number of the application or request upon approval of the Pharmacist-in-Charge.
2. Application will then be processed. Processing time depends upon the number of items applied for.
3. Wait for the release of the approved Certification or Exemption. The status of the application may now be checked on-line using the Application for Certification and Exemption Database System (ACEDS).
4. Pay the corresponding Fee of P300.00 per request
"NO CLAIM STUB NO CERTIFICATION POLICY"
1988 United Nation Convention Against illicit Traffic In Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance.
|List of Controlled Chemicals|
|Table I||Table II|
|Name of Precursors||CAS number||Name of Controlled Chemicals||CAS number|
|1. Acetic anhydride||108-24-7||1. Acetone||67-64-1|
|2. N-Acetylanthranilic acid||89-52-1||2. Anthranilic acid||118-92-3|
|3. Ephedrine||299-42-3||3. Ethyl ether||60-29-17|
|4. Ergometrine||60-79-7||4. Hydrochloric acid||7647-01-0|
|5. Ergotamine||113-15-5||5. Methyl ethyl ketone butanone||78-93-3|
|6. Isosafrole||120-58-1||6. Phenylacetic acid||103-82-2|
|7. Lysergic acid||82-58-6||7. Piperidine||110-89-4|
|8. 3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone||4676-39-5||8. Sulphuric acid||7664-93-9|
|9. Norephedrine||14838-15-4||9. Toluene||108-88-3|
|10. 4-Anilino-N-phenethylpiperidine (ANPP)||21409-26-7|
|11. N-Phenethyl-4-piperidone (NPP)||39742-60-4|
|12. Phenylacetic acid||103-82-2|
|13. alpha-Phenylacetoacetonitrile (APAAN)||4468-48-8|
|16. Potassium permanganate||7722-64-7||Thionyl Chloride||7719-09-7|
Formulation of the product (FP) (for manufacturers /compounders ONLY)
Download the updated list of Controlled Substances as of September 2020, click here to download the list.
Please enclose a SELF - ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE if you wish to have your certification / exemption mailed to your company through registered mail only. Please ensure that you have placed the proper amount of stamps in a legal - size envelope in order to have the certification / exemption delivered through registered mail.