Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) – SG 6
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADA6-10-2004)
Education: Completion of two (2) years studies in college
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in the transcription of meetings of the Board, its Standing Committees, Working Groups, and other related activities;
• Assists in the reproduction and preparation of documents required during meetings of the Board, its Standing Committees, Working Groups, and other official activities;
• Types communications/reports/minutes and other documents required at the Conference Secretariat;
• Maintains supplies/materials/equipment required at the Conference Secretariat;
• Assists in the maintenance of records and documents relevant to the functions of the Conference Secretariat;
• Attends to queries made on the phone and/or of walk in clients of the Conference, and provides them with their requirements;
• Ensures that the Board Room and the Conference Secretariat area are at all times clean and in order, and makes the necessary representations with the concerned office unit/group in charge of repair/cleaning and other related matters; and
• Performs other relevant functions and duties as may be required by higher authorities.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.