PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER I – SG 11
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADOF2-10-2004)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles/conducts/organizes press conferences for special events;
• Publish or cause to publish news releases in DDB programs and services;
• Formulates strategic communication plans for the Board;
• Coordinates guest appearances and media interviews;
• Designs/conceptualizes audio/visual presentations, posters and collaterals;
• Formulates/develops advertising strategic requirements for the Board and manages their delivery effectively;
• Liaises with advertising agencies to create/build the Board’s image; and
• Performs other functions as maybe directed by superiors.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.