PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II – SG 15
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-PDO2-9-2011)
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects;
• Project budget and scheduling estimation and management;
• Provide reports and documentation on project stage and progress
• Inputs admission data into the computer, summarizes and tabulates results and produces output for semi-annual reports;
• Records admission in the Individual Admission Index card and files them accordingly;
• Keeps and updates file of admissions of the different rehabilitation centers;
• Assists in preparing forms appropriate in obtaining the necessary statistical data for monthly quarterly and annual reports; and
• Performs other duties that may be assigned by higher authorities.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.