SOCIOLOGIST II – SG 15
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-SOC2-2-1999)
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts research studies on the environmental, social and economic factors affecting occurrence of drug dependence and other aspects relevant to it;
• Provide reports and documentation on project stage and progress;
• Recommends measures and programs based on data gathered;
• Studies and analyzes assembled data/statistics pertaining to drug abuse;
• Identifies and submits proposals for research;
• Assists in the preparation of research designs; and
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by higher authorities.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.