STATISTICIAN I – SG 11
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-STAT1-2-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists the Statistician II in the collection of data from various treatment and rehabilitation centers;
• Assists in coordinating with other divisions, law enforcement and regulatory bodies for submission of information and related data on drug control activities to the Research and Statistical Division;
• Inputs admission data into the computer, summarizes and tabulates results and produces output for semi-annual reports;
• Records admission in the Individual Admission Index card and files them accordingly;
• Keeps and updates file of admissions of the different rehabilitation centers;
• Assists in preparing forms appropriate in obtaining the necessary statistical data for monthly quarterly and annual reports; and
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.