LIBRARIAN I – SG 10
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-LIB1-1-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Bachelor of Science in Education/Arts major in Library Science
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: RA 1080
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Takes charge of the maintenance and operation of a comprehensive special library on drug abuse and narcotics control;
• Receives books, journals and other publications for the Dangerous Drugs Board;
• Sorts, accesses, classifies and catalogues all books, journals, pamphlets and other publications:
• Assists the readers or users of library anytime the librarian’s service is needed;
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.