ACCOUNTANT III – SG 19
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-A3-1-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration – Major in Accounting
Experience: Two (2) years of relevant experience
Training: Eight (8) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: RA 1080
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the proper recording of financial transaction of the Board;
• Certifies to the availability of cash;
• Certifies to the correctness of vouchers, journals, bills and other financial statements and records;
• Supervises the preparation of trial balances and other financial statements and reports as required by proper authorities;
• Gives technical advice on financial matters;
• Ascertains that accounting and auditing rules and regulations are observed;
• Drafts correspondences pertaining to accounting matters; and
• Performs other incidental functions as required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.