ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (DISBURSING OFFICER II) – SG 8
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADAS2-7-2004)
Education: Completion of two (2) year studies in college
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares payment of each for payrolls and vouchers;
• Verifies and pays salaries;
• Prepares reports of payrolls and vouchers paid;
• Accounts for cash advance received; and
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.