ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI (STOREKEEPER II) – SG 6
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADA6-7-2004)
Education: Completion of two (2) year studies in college
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains the inventory cards of supplies and materials;
• Prepares monthly and quarterly report on procurement and issuance;
• Receives all deliveries of procured items;
• Handles the issuance of all supplies and materials of the Board;
• Maintains the storage room of the Board;
• Assists in the preparation of Annual Procurement Program;
• Perform other functions that may be assigned from time to time by superior officers.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.