ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE IV (Mechanic I) – SG 4
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADA4-10-2004)
Education: High School Graduate or Completion of relevant vocational/trade course
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Mechanic (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. I)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Checks and maintains all motor vehicles in good running condition;
• Programs the schedule of repair of all vehicles;
• Conducts on-the-spot trouble shooting and regular servicing of vehicles;
• Renders reports on the condition of the motor vehicles; and
• Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.