ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER V (Cashier III) – SG 18
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADOF5-2-2004)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration major in Accounting
Experience: Two (2) years of relevant experience
Training: Eight (8) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• In charge of the disbursement of funds of the Board;
• Responsible for the custody of AF 51-C (Official Receipt);
• Prepare and submit various reports to COA, BTr, LBP and other partner agencies;
• Prepare correspondences and other documents pertaining to collection and deposits;
• Encash checks for cash advances, payrolls and other disbursements;
• Supervise staff under the Cashier Section;
• Coordinate with other sections, divisions, and other partner agencies regarding collection and deposits; and
• Perform other related duties assigned by the next higher supervisor.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.