BOARD SECRETARY I – SG 14
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-BS1-1-2011)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make the necessary and proper arrangements for meetings of the Standing Committees, their respective working groups and such other related activities, and ensures that the necessary documents and other requirements are properly and appropriately prepared and made readily available;
• Prepare agenda and ensures that the proceedings of all meetings of the Standing Committees, their respective Working Groups, and such other related activities are adequately recorded and the transcript s and minutes thereof are properly prepared;
• Prepare the transcripts and minutes of Standing Committees, Working Groups, and such other related activities;
• Sit in during the meetings of Standing Committees, Working Groups, and such other related activities, takes down notes and provides assistance as may be deemed necessary;
• Assist in the preparation of agenda, minutes, and transcription of Board Meetings, and such other related activities, and provides assistance for such purpose as may be required by the Board; and
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by higher authorities.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.