ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (MOTORPOOL SUPERVISOR I) – SG 7
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADAS1-6-2011)
Education: Completion of two (2) years in college
Experience: None Required
Training: None Required
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receives vehicle requests and dispatches drivers accordingly;
• Develops preventive maintenance schedule for the vehicles and direct the mechanic in fulfilling maintenance and repair needs;
• Prepares procurement requests to secure parts needed in maintenance and repair;
• Reports maintenance and fuel usage;
• Implement security procedures related to motor pool;
• Ensures that motor pool vehicles are cleaned regularly; and
• Performs other relevant functions and duties as may be required by higher authorities.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.