ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER V (CLERK I-HRMS) – SG 3
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ADA3-14-2004)
Education: Completion of two (2) years in college
Experience: None Required
Training: None Required
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares Service Records and Personnel Data Sheets;
• Types correspondences, memorandum, circulars and personnel reports;
• Participates in the work of a small group of clerks performing lower level works;
• Compiles circulars, reports, memoranda and other papers for references; and
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.