PSYCHOLOGIST I – SG 11
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-PSY1-1-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: One (1) year relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Formulates research designs and conducts researches on the psychological tests administered to drug dependents;
• Administers and evaluates psychological tests to drug dependents;
• Keeps an up-to-date national case registry of drug dependents;
• Conducts interviews and renders guidance and counseling services to clients; and
• Carries out other related duties assigned by the supervisors.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.