SOCIOLOGIST I – SG 11
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-SOC1-1-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: One (1) year relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional/Second Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts research studies on the environmental, social and economic factors affecting occurrence of drug dependents;
• Recommends measures and programs based on the data gathered;
• Studies and analyzes assembled data/statistics pertaining to drug abuse;
• Identifies and submits proposal of research; and
• Assists in the preparation of research designs.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.