ASSISTANT STATISTICIAN – SG 9
(Item No. DDB-OEOB-ASTAT-1-1998)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in the encoding of data received from different rehabilitation centers, performs simple calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in the processing of statistical data involved regarding the progress of treatment and rehabilitation of drug dependents;
• Maintains pre-determined records on status of drug dependents and probationary cases to serve as vital information to the Board;
• Gathers and collects needed statistical data;
• Arranges data for statistical tables, charts, graphs, in accordance with the detailed instructions on established forms; and
• Performs such other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to apply online.